February the 14th is fast approaching and that means time is running out for us to get purchasing gifts for our loved ones, or our secret crushes. Knowing just what to buy though can be quite a headache and the last thing you’ll want is to get something tacky that fails to impress your Valentine.
Fortunately, for any of you would-be Casanovas out there, Card Cutters have come to the rescue. We’ve scoured the internet and come up with a number of Valentine’s Day gift suggestions for him and her – all on or under the contactless payment limit of £30.
The added bonus here of course is that you can quickly pick these up and pay for them in next to no time using a contactless card; which is perfect for those of us who might leave things until the last minute.
Gift Ideas for Her
Whether it’s the lady in your life, or the girl you’re considering asking on a date, here are some top gifts for £30 and under:
- You don’t need to break the bank for ladies’ shoes, as you can find a cute pair like these Ankle Boots from H&M for only £24.99
- There are great deals available at ASDA such as these comfy Lace Trim Pyjama Playsuits, that you could get for your partner for £8
- Why not preserve a precious memory with one of these adorable Petal Photo Frames from John Lewis? Priced at £25.
- Chocolate is always a good way to a girl’s heart and this personalised Bear Hugs Chocolate Model from Thornton’s for £12 could be a winning option
Gift Ideas for Him
Men can also be quite tricky to buy for, so again take a look at our suggestions for a little buying inspiration:
- If your guy is more into funny or jokey presents, then this Table Football Set from House of Fraser is a great choice at £19.99
- For the younger, trendier gent, you can pick up a nice casual Oxford shirt from River Island for £20
- There are plenty of quirky but thoughtful gifts for men available at John Lewis, take this smart Gingko Click Clock for £28-30
- For the dapper man, you can find Calvin Klein boxers at Debenhams for around £21
Hopefully now you should be a little more clued up about what to purchase the love of your life this Valentine’s Day! So, get shopping and make this occasion the special time it deserves to be.
Finally, any business owners out there expecting bumper sales in the coming weeks because of Valentine’s Day may want to think about using a Card Cutter’s contactless payment terminal, as these can help you get through more sales in this potentially lucrative period.
Image courtesy of iStock