Here at Card Cutters, we are pleased to be able to offer the Cashplus Business Banking Account powered by a Cashplus MasterCard. A Cashplus account is a low-cost alternative to traditional business banking accounts.
These are some of the great benefits to having a Cashplus Business Banking Account
- No account setup or monthly fee (you simply pay the first annual fee of £69) Pay in up to £1,000 per month free at 16,000 locations nationwide (0.25% thereafter).
- Pay in up to £1,000 per month free at 16,000 locations nationwide (0.25% thereafter) No charge for inbound Bank Transfers.
- No charge for inbound Bank Transfers
- No charge for setting up Direct Debits.
- 3 free outbound Bank Transfers per month – £0.99 per transfer thereafter.
- Free Online Banking – Manage Direct Debits, make Bank Transfers and more.
- No charge to use the card that comes with the account for purchases in the UK Call Centre.
- Account set up in the name of your business allowing you to invoice your clients directly.
- No credit checks required to open an account.
- An application takes minutes to complete and you will receive your sort code and account number once verified.
- Inbound Bank Transfers – Free.
- Cash Paid In – First £1,000 Free (0.25% thereafter).
- Outbound Direct Debits – Free.
- Outbound Bank Transfers – First 3 per month free (£0.99 per transfer thereafter).
- Card Transactions – Free.
- ATM Withdrawals – £2 per withdrawal.
- Monthly Fee – None.
- Annual Fee – £69.
- That your business has been incorporated for more than 3 working days.
- The business address that has been provided is your registered office address.
- The company name is entered exactly as it shows with companies’ house.
- That your company registration number is entered correctly.
- This will ensure your application can be assessed successfully.
To set up your Cashplus credit card simply click on the apply button.
Terms & Conditions
Accounts available to applicants aged 18 years+ and businesses based in the UK. Cashplus is issued by APS Financial Ltd (AFL) pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated. AFL is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 for the issuing of electronic money. Cards are serviced by Advanced Payment Solutions Ltd (APS) which operates the card on behalf of AFL. All credit facilities are provided by APS and are subject to approval. AFL & APS registered address is 6th Floor, One London Wall, London EC2Y 5EB. Registered in England and Wales under company numbers 06029941 & 04947027 respectively. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark have registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. The Post Office® and Post Office symbol are registered trademarks of Post Office Ltd.